The EGG stractor did not work as per your directions. We tried different egg sizes besides the ones suggested, went through at least four dozen eggs and prices were up there. Neighbors tried to no avail. Hot eggs, ones out of the fridge, others cooled in ice water etc. It's advertised to "peel eggs 10 times faster and easier". That isn't so.

My grandson purchased this with his own money and when we tried it, the look on his face said it all. He said, "I'm sorry" He wouldn't take money from me and I said I will somehow make this right.

Think you should give him his money back

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Spark Innovators. The most disappointing about spark innovators egg stractor peeler from Spark Innovators was false representation of product, price false advertising customer service and false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spark Innovators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Spark Innovators to other companies on our site.

Comments